Where is the best place in Guadalupe?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES OF GUADELOUPE: WELCOME TO PARADISE!
- The mushroom.
- Gate of Hell, Le Moule.
- The Point of the Castles.
- Bois Jolan beach, between Pointe des Châteaux and Sainte-Anne.
- Raisins Clairs beach in Saint-Francois.
- Saint Francois.
- The island of Gosier, in the background.
- Gate of Hell Lagoon, Anse Bertrand.
Where not to go in Guadalupe?
POINTE-À-PITRE AND SAINTE-ANNE: THE ESSENTIALS If you’re wondering where to go in Guadeloupe, don’t miss the towns of Pointe-à-Pitre and Sainte-Anne.
Where to stay in Guadalupe for a week?
For the first 3 nights of your week-long stay in Guadeloupe, I advise you to stay near Pointe-à-Pitre or Le Gosier. You can explore Grande-Terre. To reach Pointe-à-Pitre from the airport, you need 20 minutes.
Where to stay in Guadalupe to see it all?
Basse-Terre This is where you should look for accommodation if you are looking for peace and quiet. Saint-Claude, Basse-Terre, Trois-Rivières, Vieux Fort, Morne Rouge, Deshaies, Bouillante, Petit Bourg and Sainte-Rose are the largest municipalities.
Where to spend your holidays in Guadeloupe?
What to do in Guadeloupe?
- The Netherlands.
- The beaches of Guadeloupe.
- Take a boat trip to Guadeloupe.
- Port Louis.
- Saint Anne.
- Guadeloupe National Park.
- The rise of La Soufriere.
Where to sleep in Guadalupe Grande Terre?
What you will find in Grande-Terre Le Gosier, where most of the hotels on the island are located, Sainte Anne, a small town known for its beaches, and Saint François, one of the main tourist centers of Guadeloupe, represent the areas the most tourist in the region.
What period for Sargassum?
JT 13H – The period from December to April is a crucial period for tourism professionals. But in the West Indies, the brown seaweed that washes up on the beaches ruins everything. Sargassum continues to do the dishes on the beaches of the West Indies.
Where to sleep with the family in Guadalupe?
We slept at the Habitation Grande Anse hotel in Deshaies on Basse Terre. A perfect hotel for families with children, with a swimming pool and a beautiful site with lots of vegetation. Regarding the restaurant, we really enjoyed the cuisine of the restaurant Papillon in Deshaies and Ginette in Bouillante.
What is dangerous in Guadeloupe?
Criminal mortality there exceeds that of Marseilles or Corsica. The tourist is not afraid of anything, provided he respects certain rules. 42 is (fortunately) not the air temperature in the West Indies, but unfortunately the latest criminal mortality figure in Guadeloupe this year.
Where to sleep in Guadeloupe for 2 weeks?
Stay near Pointe-à-Pitre (5 nights)
- Maison Montout: Located in Le Gosier, 10 minutes by car from Pointe-à-Pitre.
- Racoon Lodge: Located in Pointe-a-Pitre.
- Karibea Beach Hotel: Located by the sea, 7 km from Pointe-à-Pitre.
- Canella Beach Hotel: Located between Le Gosier and Pointe-à-Pitre.
What budget to go to Guadalupe?
For your trip to Guadeloupe we have estimated a budget of around €1400 per person per week. This price corresponds to a stay that you have organized yourself. However, you can compare prices if you prefer package tours.
How to travel in Guadeloupe?
The 11 things to do in Guadeloupe
- Guadeloupe National Park (Basse-Terre) Photo credit: Shutterstock – Radomir Rezny.
- La Soufriere.
- The island of Terre-de-Bas (Les Saintes) …
- The island of Terre-de-Haut.
- Point-à-Pitre and its markets.
- Sainte-Anne (Grande-Terre) …
- La Désirade and the Pointe des Châteaux (Grande Terre)
Where to go to Forum Guadalupe?
The most photographed places
- Marie Galante.
- The Saints.
- La Desirade.
- Grand Cul-de-Sac Marin.
- Grande Anse Beach.
- Pointe de la Grande-Vigie.
- Saint Anne.