What is the best rum between Guadeloupe and Martinique?
Agricultural white rum 50° Damoiseau Among the island’s rum producers, there is also the Damoiseau distillery. The latter produces an exceptional agricultural rum, which even won the gold medal at the general agricultural gold competition.
The old JM rum is the best known of Martinique and very popular with locals. The Depaz distillery, located at the foot of Mount Pelee, is a must.
In Martinique, the Plantations Saint-James distillery is located in Sainte-Marie. If there are several rums, it is Saint-James rum which is presented here as one of the best rums from Martinique.
The Séverin distillery offers one of the best local agricultural rums, produced since 1928. You can buy Séverin white rum (at 50 or 55°), old Séverin rum (from 3 to 6 years or more) and a whole range of punches. .
What is the best rum in the world?
The 25-year-old Opthimus rum is considered one of the best rums in the world. It comes from a long tradition of Cuban rums that the Oliver family develops to offer its rums of exceptional quality like this 25-year-old version of Optimus.
Ranking of the 7 best rums in the world
- Appleton Estate 12 years of rare barrels.
- Rum El Dorado 15 years old. …
- Cane flower centennial 18. …
- Zacapa Centenario 23 System Solera. …
- Mount Gay XO Barbados 1703. …
- Clement VSOP Old Agricultural. …
- Exclusive diplomatic reserve. …
White Rhum Agricole Karukera This white rum is obtained from a special sugar cane called Blue Cane. Thanks to the very aromatic taste that combines power and finesse, the Rhum Blanc Agricole Karukera won the silver medal awarded at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris in 2015.
After 14 hours of research between 40 productions and an interview with two rum enthusiasts, we believe that the Neisson Bio 52.5° is the most remarkable of its competitors.
Which Rhumerie to visit in Martinique?
Which rum to choose for the fist?
10% sugar (in syrup or powder) 20% rum 50° or more. 40% orange juice. 30% of other juices (multivitamin, orange, guava, your choice)
The best rum…
- Good rum from Cuba: 8-year-old Bacardi Amber rum from Cuba.
- Good rum from Mauritius: New Grove Old Oak.
- Good rum from Guadeloupe: Damoiseau amber 3 years old.
- Good rum from the Philippines: Ron Don Papa.
- Good rum from Martinique: Bally, 12 years old.
- Good rum Colombia: Dictator for 12 years.
- Rum Angostura 1919 – Trinity. Narrowness.
- Exclusive Reserve Diplomatic Rum – Venezuela. Diplomatic.
- Rum Dom Papa 7 years old – Philippines. Dom Dad.
- 20th Anniversary of The Rum Plantation – Barbados. Planting.
- Ron Botran, 15 years old – Guatemala. Botran.
- 12 year old rum dictator – Colombia. Dictator.
- Ron Chamarel: vanilla barrel finish.
For punch, it is usually 50-55° white rum, lemon juice and cane sugar.