Where to stay in Guadeloupe to visit everything?
Basse-Terre This is where you should look for accommodation if you are looking for peace and quiet. Saint-Claude, Basse-Terre, Trois-Rivières, Fort Vieux, Morne Rouge, Deshaies, Bouillante, Petit Bourg and Sainte-Rose are the largest municipalities.
What period for Sargassum?
JT 1 p.m. – From December to April is a crucial period for tourism professionals. But in the West Indies, the brown seaweed that washes up on the beaches ruins everything. Sargassum washes up again and again on the beaches of the West Indies.
Where do you live in Guadeloupe Grande-Terre?
What you can find in Grande-Terre Le Gosier, where most of the hotels on the island are located, are Sainte Anne, a small town known for its beaches, and Saint François, one of the main tourist centers of Guadeloupe, the most touristic areas of the region.
What neighborhood lives in Guadeloupe?
Guadeloupe’s best-known towns are Le Gosier, Sainte-Anne and Saint François on Grande Terre, and Sainte Rose and Deshaies on Basse Terre in Petit-Bourg, particularly Baie Mahault, where much of its activity economy is concentrated in those of the largest industrial areas in France.
Where to stay in Guadeloupe for two weeks?
Stay near Pointe-à-Pitre (5 nights)
- Maison Montout: Located in Le Gosier, 10 minutes by car from Pointe-à-Pitre. …
- Racoon Lodge: Located in Pointe-a-Pitre. …
- Karibea Beach Hotel: Located by the sea, 7 km from Pointe-à-Pitre. …
- Canella Beach Hotel: The hotel is located between Le Gosier and Pointe-à-Pitre.
What budget does Guadeloupe go to?
We have estimated a budget of approximately €1400 per person per week for your trip to Guadeloupe. This price corresponds to a holiday that you have organized yourself. However, you can compare prices if you prefer vacation packages.
When is the best time to go to Guadeloupe?
The best time to visit Guadeloupe is from January to April during the dry season. When should you go to carnival? In Guadeloupe, the carnival takes place over 2 months. This festive and cultural event takes place from January to mid-February.
Where are you going in Guadeloupe with children?
- 2 – The tip of the Great Lookout. What to do in Guadeloupe: Grande-Terre.
- 3 – ACT Memorial Museum. …
- 4 – The slave markets and the former Petit Canal prison. …
- 5 – Dream beaches. …
- 3 – The spice market in Pointe-à-Pitre. …
- 7 – Discover the last distillery of Grande-Terre: Damoiseau.
Where to stay in Guadeloupe?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES OF GUADELOUPE: WELCOME TO PARADISE!
- Gate of Hell, Le Moule. …
- The Point of the Castles.
- Bois Jolan beach, between Pointe des Châteaux and Sainte-Anne.
- Raisins Clairs beach in Saint-Francois.
- Saint Francois.
- The island of Gosier, in the background.
- Porte d’Enfer lagoon, Anse Bertrand.
Where to stay in Guadeloupe for a week?
For the first three nights of your week-long stay in Guadeloupe, I advise you to stay near Pointe-à-Pitre or Le Gosier. You can explore Grande-Terre. It takes 20 minutes to get to Pointe-à-Pitre from the airport.
Where are you going in Guadeloupe?
POINTE-À-PITRE AND SAINTE-ANNE: THE ESSENTIALS If you’re wondering where to go in Guadeloupe, don’t miss the towns of Pointe-à-Pitre and Sainte-Anne.
Where to stay 10 days in Guadeloupe?
Where to stay in Guadeloupe for 10 days? To visit Guadeloupe in 10 days, I recommend that you choose 1 different accommodation for each part of the island: A hotel in Grande-Terre towards Pointe-à-Pitre for the first part of your stay. Accommodation in Basse-Terre for the rest of your vacation.
What activities are possible in Guadeloupe?
Top 10 things to do in Guadeloupe
- 1 – Discover heavenly beaches. …
- 2 – Discover extraordinary hiking trails. …
- 3 – Discover Creole gastronomy: a gourmet island. …
- 4 – Discover Soufriere. …
- 5 – Discover many nautical activities. …
- 6 – Discover an extraordinary fauna and flora. …
- 7 – Discover rivers and waterfalls.
Where to stay cheap in Guadeloupe?
However, camping is the cheapest and most preferred option for nature lovers. Rooms in a guest house or homestay: this is another affordable solution for your vacation in Guadeloupe.
How do you get around in Guadeloupe?
The boat is the essential means of transport to go from island to island. Whether you rented a car or not. The only problem is that many ports are not easily accessible without a car. However, some islands are easy to visit, such as Île B. Gosier.