Where to stay in Guadeloupe for a week?
For the first 3 nights of your week-long stay in Guadeloupe, I advise you to stay near Pointe-à-Pitre or Le Gosier. You can then discover Grande-Terre. To reach Pointe-à-Pitre from the airport, it will take you 20 minutes.
In which district to live in Guadeloupe?
The best known towns in Guadeloupe are Le Gosier, Sainte-Anne and Saint François on Grande Terre, and Sainte Rose and Deshaies on Basse Terre, Petit-Bourg, notably Baie Mahault where much of the economic activity is concentrated with that of the largest industrial areas in France.
Where to go in Guadeloupe in March?
- Basse-Terre is a highly recommended destination in March.
- Grande-Terre is a highly recommended destination in March.
- La Désirade is a highly recommended destination in March.
- Les Saintes is a highly recommended destination in March.
- Marie-Galante is a highly recommended destination in March.
When is the best time to go to Guadeloupe?
Three distinct periods will allow you to know when to go to Guadeloupe: a very favorable period from January to March; a favorable period in December, April and May; a less favorable period from June to November.
Where to go with children in Guadeloupe?
- 2 – The tip of the Great Lookout. What to do in Guadeloupe: Grande-Terre.
- 3 – ACT Memorial Museum. …
- 4 – The Slave Marches and the former Petit Canal prison. …
- 5 – Dream beaches. …
- 3 – The spice market in Pointe-à-Pitre. …
- 7 – Discover the last distillery of Grande-Terre: Damoiseau.
How to find accommodation in Guadeloupe?
In this case, it is therefore preferable to turn to rental ad sites between individuals. Leboncoin, Antilles Location, classified ads posted by Caribexpat or Seloger.com members, the choice is vast when it comes to finding offers of apartments for rent in Guadeloupe.
Where to stay in Guadeloupe to visit everything?
Basse Terre: Sainte Rose and Deshaies Sleeping in Basse-Terre allows you to discover a wilder facet of Guadeloupe. On the coast, look for a bungalow or a hotel between Deshaies and Sainte-Rose, to enjoy the most beautiful beaches in the region.
Where to go in Guadeloupe to avoid Sargassum?
So to avoid the Sargassum from Guadeloupe you have to go to the west coast of Basse-Terre! Unfortunately, it is also the beaches subject to stronger currents which then make swimming more dangerous.
Where to go to avoid Sargassum?
The best beaches to escape the Sargassum
- Les Salines, Sainte-Anne, Martinique.
- Les Anses d’Arlets, Martinique.
- Souffleur Beach, Port-Louis, Grande-Terre, Guadeloupe.
Where to go in Martinique to avoid Sargassum?
- The preacher: Anse Couleuvre & AMP; Anse Ceron.
- Rivière-Pilote: Anse Figuier.
- Trois-Ilets: Anse à l’Âne, Anse Dufour & amp; Anse Noire.
- Les Anses d’Arlet: Grande Anse and Petite Anse. Etc.
What kind of salary to live well in Guadeloupe?
Residents of Guadeloupe earn an average of €2,448 net per month, or €29,377 net per year.
What period for Sargassum?
JT 1 p.m. – The period from December to April is a crucial period for tourism professionals. But in the West Indies, the brown seaweed that washes up on the beaches ruins everything. Sargassum never stops washing up on the beaches of the West Indies.
Where to stay in Guadeloupe?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES OF GUADELOUPE: WELCOME TO PARADISE!
- The mold.
- Gate of Hell, Le Moule. …
- The Point of the Castles.
- Bois Jolan beach, between the Pointe des Châteaux and Sainte-Anne.
- Raisins Clairs beach in Saint-Francois.
- Saint Francois.
- The island of Gosier, in the background.
- Porte d’Enfer lagoon, Anse Bertrand.
Where not to go in Guadeloupe?
What to do in Guadeloupe?
- The beaches of Guadeloupe.
- Take a boat trip to Guadeloupe.
- Port Louis.
- Saint Anne.
- Guadeloupe National Park.
- The ascent of Soufriere.
Where to stay in Guadeloupe for 2 weeks?
Accommodation near Pointe-à-Pitre (5 nights)
- Maison Montout: Located in Le Gosier, 10 minutes by car from Pointe-à-Pitre. …
- Racoon Lodge: Located in Pointe-a-Pitre. …
- Karibea Beach Hotel: Located by the sea, 7 km from Pointe-à-Pitre. …
- Canella Beach Hotel: Located between Le Gosier and Pointe-à-Pitre.
What budget to go to Guadeloupe?
For your trip to Guadeloupe, we have estimated a budget of approximately €1400 per person per week. This price corresponds to a holiday that you have organized yourself. You can, however, compare prices if you prefer package tours.
Where to stay in Basse-Terre in Guadeloupe?
If you have to stay in Basse Terre, I recommend Deshaies or Bouillante, which offers plenty of accommodation. Their geographical location makes it possible to shine well on Basse Terre and to quickly access Grande Terre.
What is the most beautiful part of Guadeloupe?
A few kilometers from Deshaies, Grande-Anse beach is one of the most spectacular in Guadeloupe. Surrounded by high hills topped with forests, it faces the Caribbean Sea.
How to get around in Guadeloupe?
How to get around in Guadeloupe?
- To hitchhike.
- Take the bus.
- We have boat.
- By taxi.
- Rent a car.
- Rent a car between individuals.
What could be better between Martinique and Guadeloupe?
Guadeloupe is larger than Martinique and more varied. The island is divided into two distinct parts: Basse Terre, wild, green, mountainous, little urbanized (small authentic villages), with many rivers and two very beautiful beaches: Grande Anse and Petite Perle.
What is the most beautiful island in the West Indies?
The 8 Most Beautiful Caribbean Islands
- 1 – The Bahamas. The Bahamas, a paradise vacation destination … …
- 2 – Barbados. The island of Barbados is an independent state. …
- 3 – Guadeloupe. …
- 4 – Curacao. …
- 5 – Saint Barthelemy. …
- 6 – The Dominican Republic. …
- 7 – Jamaica. …
- 8 – Aruba.
What is the most beautiful place in Martinique?
In the south-west of the island, in the town of Sainte-Anne, is the Salines site, a natural place very popular with locals and tourists alike (2 million visitors a year), the Salines form the most prized. the most beautiful and largest in all of Martinique, but also one of the largest in the Caribbean!
What is the cheapest month to go to Guadeloupe?
The high season is in July, August and September and September is the cheapest month to travel to Guadeloupe.